luni, 16 martie 2009

Part 2

The months passed,the temperature had risen to a few million degrees and the end of the world was still confused.One day i asked her to have a coffe with me.We had small talk,the usuall: the weather,music,the Apocalipse,how i liked football,how she liked to paint and burn souls and other stuff to pass the time.My doesn't have a name...whatever,he and Anna where at another table and,from what i saw,they here quite happy,smilling to each other and such.I didn't know what to think and the end of the world was to busy with a plague to notice.Things where geting kind of weird.
As we finished our first coffee i started dreaming.My companion was interested.i was telling her about how i thought that the graph of an epuasion in 4 dimensions (3 spatial plus time) could be compered to life.I belived that just like the graph of that 4 variable equasion life is the graph of another equasion,endlessly complex,given by other variables :morallity,thuth,beauty and ,instead of time,perception.
She got bored rather quickly.I ended the conversation,had some coffee and turned to my soul.I had a bit of a shock.He was kissing Anna.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu