marți, 24 martie 2009

Part 3

My soul is a idiot.He had to go and complicate things,couldn't leave it alone.I didn't understand.I knew he was happy,but i was sure that things where gonna end bad.Plus,as it often happens in these cases,i was sure Anna was going to suffer as well.Let me say,it's not a good idee to piss off the soul of the end of the world.
I talked to him.I wanted him to see Reason.Ussually Reason is a wise guy that can tell you what's best for you.Unfortunetly Reason was a bit of a mess that day.Drunk as hell,acid coming out of his pores.He had had a bad experience.he was trapped on a sinking ship along with some frinds,Truth,Hope,Greed,Love and others.He was saved but lost one of him friends.Love was the last to get off,didn't make it,and died.She's allways last.
It has hopeless.My soul wasn't listening to me.The end of the world wasn't that happy either.I don't think she was comfortable knowing that her soul was fooling around.We decided to end it.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu